- Parent Category: Beginner English Students
- Category: Beginner Mini Lessons
- Written by Chris Cotter
Learning never ends. After you graduate high school or university, you might study for new job skills with computers or management. Maybe you need a certificate or another degree, such as an MBA. Maybe you need to learn new ways to do something, such as doctors who must learn about new illnesses, drugs, and treatments.
Continuing education can also be fun. Learning a new hobby brings enjoyment, for example. You might learn a foreign language or about another country for travel. You might learn how to paint, play the guitar, or take pictures.
Learning is very important for your welfare.
Preview the lesson material:
Warm Up: Discuss the question with your partner for five minutes.
- Do you like to study? Please explain.
Vocabulary: Check the new vocabulary in a dictionary. Then match the words.
- medical care
- healthy and happy
- finish school
- something that is fun
Discuss: Discuss these questions with a partner. Remember to support your answers.
- What have you learned recently? Please explain.
- What was the most difficult thing to learn? Why?
- What do you want to learn in the future? Why?