- Parent Category: Lower-Intermediate Skill Builders
- Category: Lower-Intermediate Skill Builders: Speaking
- Written by Chris Cotter
Discuss or debate the questions below. Remember to support your answers!
- Do you cook? If yes, are you a good cook?
- Do you have a special dish or something you can cook very well? If yes, what is it?
- Does you country have a special dish? If yes, what is it?
- How often do you go out to restaurants? What kind of restaurants do you usually go to?
- Do you eat healthily? Why/not?
- What is your favorite food? Why do you like it so much?
- What food do you hate? Why do you dislike it so much?
- Which do you prefer, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert? Why?
- Which is the most important meal of the day, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert? Why do you think so?
- How often do you eat dessert? What kind of desserts do you tend to eat?
- How often do you eat snacks? What kind of snacks do you often eat?
- What is the strangest food that you have ever eaten? Why was it so strange? What did it taste like? Please explain.
- What was the best meal you have ever eaten? How about the worst meal you have ever eaten? Please explain.
- Could you eat the same food every day forever and ever? Why/not?
- Do you like some cuisines more than others? If yes, which cuisines do you like? Which cuisines do you dislike?
- Do you often skip meals? If yes, why? Is this healthy?
- Do you often overeat? If yes, why? Is this healthy?
- Rank the following cuisines, from best to worst:
- If you could become a chef, what kind of food would you want to cook? Do you think you would be a good chef? Why/not?
- Finish this sentence: Everyone should learn to cook because...